The Eagle Point HOA is excited about seeing all the neatly mowed yards, trimmed bushes and flower beds. The HOA wants to say thanks to those Homeowners that have put out fresh mulch and pine straw in their flower beds and natural areas. The mulch and pinestraw really adds extra beauty to the yards. Please take a look at your yard this weekend and clean out any dead bushes, limbs or weeds. THANK YOU Eagle Point for cleaning, cutting, trimming and painting....We Appreciate YOU!!!
Top 10 Reasons Not to Park on the Street:
· Other drivers might have trouble seeing around your car.
· Drivers are dodging parked cars and other cars coming towards them and thus causing a traffic buildup.
· A child could be hiding behind your parked car, could dart out into the street, and be struck by an oncoming vehicle.
· Parking on the street makes our neighborhood LESS safe, LESS friendly, and LESS inviting to visitors and future homeowners.
· Parking on the street facing the wrong direction is ILLEGAL!
· Emergency vehicles cannot navigate down congested streets and this might hinder someone that is need of medical attention! Also, fire trucks might not be able to get to a house fire.
· Waste Pro, Mail carriers and School buses have trouble getting down the streets and might refuse service to you and your neighbors.
· Cars parked on the street are more likely to the target of a breakin..
· Someone might EGG your car. This happened on Eagle Creek Circle last night to 2 cars parked on the street. Ask yourself if you really have time to take your car to get repainted and have to deal with insurance.
· And Lastly…parking on the street might cause you to get a Eagle Point Homeowners covenant violation letter!!!