Eagle Pointer 05.24.2014
Eagle Pointer 5/18 - 5/24/2014
Safety and Security
Several homeowners have inquired about the alert descriptions which are broadcast by the Realtime Security Alert System (RSAS).
[for residents only - see newsletter in email]
You may always contact:
Shelby County Sheriff's Office
If you have not already signed-up, please login to our website at www.ephoa.org and click the tab labeled "ALERTS RSAS".
Eagle Point has a strict no yard sign policy. It is part of the covenants and it is specifically addressed for the benefit of the community. Eagle Point is a premier community and we need to maintain the beauty of the neighborhood by keeping our yards neat and clear of advertising.
Currently there are signs up and down the main road advertising political candidates, Vacation Bible School, painting companies and roofing companies. Most of these signs are not offensive to anyone, they just look sloppy in otherwise well-kept yards. What we don’t want is to set a precedent where we have to allow signs for organizations that may be offensive to the neighborhood. Please be considerate of all your neighbors and remove the signs from your yards.
Lakes in Eagle Point
There have been several inquiries to the HOA office this week about the lakes in Eagle Point. All of the lakes in Eagle Point are private property and are under the jurisdiction of the homeowners. Many of the lakes have no trespassing signs posted.
• The water behind Baumhowers is also on private property and is a retention pond for storm water runoff.
• The lake in the office park near the highway 280 entrance is owned by the office park and is considered a private lake as well.
Neighbor to Neighbor
Cfood Express is going to the gulf weekly and will deliver to your door. Call Clay 586-9774
• Jumbo shrimp $12.00 lb.
• Large shrimp $10.50 lb
• Grouper / Snapper- $16.50 lb.
• Cobia / Flounder/ Mahi /Amberjack/ Trigger $14.00 lb
One2One Physical Therapy is a new business located in the Eagle Point office park. Owner, Kaye Sharp promotes overall wellness. For this reason, she is organizing a Manna Market (organic, non-GMO, mostly locally grown) produce drop off for Eagle Point. Six members are required to create a new dropoff location. If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Descriptions of the packages and the prices are available at http://www.mannamkt.com/ordering.html and the order form may be found at http://nebula.wsimg.com/e4a2138b65f762e658a8cb4cf8fa44fc?AccessKeyId=44602067E4372BC49B38&disposition=0&alloworigin=1 or you may pick one up at the EPHOA office.
Summer Job Needed
My name is Jake ....... and I’m available for yard work and pet care. Contact me at ........
Baby and Pet Sitting
• Eagle Point Petsitter available! Book for your pet's care for your summer vacation now! Call your neighborhood pet sitter at ....... today! Affordable and dependable adult.
• Summer Nanny/Babysitter available 3 to 4 days per week. College Student and long time resident of Eagle Point. Please call Marcy ......
• Hi, my name is Grace .....; I will be 16 this summer and would love to baby sit for you! Eagle point resident. Have experience. Please call me at .......
• Transferable pool Membership for sale $450 or best offer. Please contact Laura ......
• Transferable pool membership available for sale - $500 obo. Please contact Angie ...... if interested.
• Transferable pool membership for sale for $300. Contact Kelly ........
Take advantage of the Eagle Pointer and submit your ideas and items to email@example.com for an opportunity to reach your neighbors and the residents of the Eagle Point Community.
The next Board Meeting will be held Monday, June 9th at 6:00 p.m.
Deadline to appear in the next week’s Eagle Pointer: Monday by midnight.
We would appreciate any feedback on this newsletter! Please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The mission of the Eagle Point Homeowners Association is to enhance the quality of life in our neighborhood by facilitating the safety, security, and social interaction of all our residents. The further mission is to increase the property values of individual homes through community improvements and maintenance while supporting our board of directors through volunteering our time and talents to accomplish these goals.